11 April 2018 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva was sent to jail on Saturday....
USA: Former Senior Executives and Agents of Siemens Charged in Alleged $100 Million Foreign Bribe Scheme
16 March 2018 Eberhard Reichert, a 78-year-old German citizen, pleaded guilty on one count of...Read More
Mar 14, 2018 | Bribery
14 March 2018 Wong Chee Meng, 58 also known as Victor Wong, former general manager (GM) and...Read More
18 February 2018. Police on Tuesday, 13 February 2018, recommended Netanyahu be indicted for...Read More
Update 12 February 2018 Zia’s elder son, Tarique Rahman, was sentenced to 10 years in jail...Read More
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 5 July 2016 Judicial Service Commission is responsible for the appoint
- 17 January 2017 Rolls-Royce has agreed to pay £671million to Britain,
- 7 April 2017. The UK National Crime Agency (NCA) has been investigatin
- 23 January 2018 The Saudi prosecutors have released more people from d
- 12 April 2018 The FBI agents who raided the office of President Donald
- Malaysian govrnment has ordered the suspension of ‘The Edge Fina
- 3 October 2016 BJP President Amit Shah claimed that the Indian g
- 10 February 2017 “There is corruption in the Vatican,” the
- 24 May 2017 Former coal secretary H C Gupta and IAS officers, K S Krop