12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a...
Category: Editors’ Picks
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 5 March 2015 Former Central Investigations Bureau chief, Lt. Gen. Pong
- 2 September 2016 Swiss authorities have started criminal investigation
- Update 22 February 2017 Romanian parliament decided yesterday to shelv
- 18 April 2017 A U.S. judge on Monday sentenced Brazilian construction
- 17 August 2015 Alleged crime gang of four men, known as “the Irish B
- 10 November 2016 The Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) of Maldives, sto
- 14 February 2017 Romania’s parliament on Monday endorsed a president
- 27 September 2017 In the early days people played sport for fun. Later
- 3 March 2016 VimpelCom Ltd., a global telecommunications services prov