22 April 2018 In 2016 government sold state-owned land to the educational group called Moritomo...
13 March 2018 King Salman has established special anti-corruption units of prosecutors to pursue...Read More
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 14 September 2016 Dmitry Zakharchenko, the acting head of an anti-graf
- 7 February 2017 Francisco Jose Villa Jr. (shown in the picture above),
- 18 April 2017 South Korean prosecutors, on Monday, charged the chairma
- 6 February 2018 Samsung chief, Lee Jae-yong, was freed by appeal court
- 26 Octber 2015. There is corruption in every kind of sport. Sport is n
- 17 November 2016 David Geclowitz and Ron Weiner, employees of the Isra
- 14 February 2017 The Supreme Court of India convicted V K Sasikala in
- 20 October 2017 Sabah opposition leader and former Malaysian Cabine
- Maldives strongly criticises India Update 23 February 2018 India, yest