19 September 2018 This Sunday Maldivians will vote for a president. President Abdulla Yameen is...
6 September 2018. Former Penang chief minister, and current minister of finance, Lim Guan Eng...Read More
5 September 2018 According to pollster Datafolha, Lula da Silva commanding 39 percent of voter...Read More
27 August 2018 Colombians failed to approve strict anti-graft measures and harsher punishment for...Read More
13 August 2018 Corruption has been enshrined into Argentina’s political landscape, but a new and...Read More
6 July 2018 Former Malaysian prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak has filed lawsuits alleging...Read More
- Malaysia: Election results is a lesson on corruption.
16 May 2018 For the first time in 60 years, Malaysia’s ruling coalition, Barisan Nasional (BN), lost power in a general election. Mahathir who institutionalized […]
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 31 May 2015 Transparency Minister Fabiano Silveira resigned. TV Globo
- 9 December 2016 The National Assembly passed a motion to impeach Presi
- 14 March 2017 Last December, former President, Park Geun-hye, was impe
- 27 December 2017 KOM agreed to pay a huge fine of US$422.2 million (S$
- 16 March 2018 Eberhard Reichert, a 78-year-old German citizen, pleaded
- 11 July 2018 It is startling to hear Malaysian Prime Minister Dr Mahat
- 6 September 2016 Al Jazeera has announced the release of a documentary
- UPDATE 31 March 2017 Former Montreal mayor Michael Applebaum was sente
- 13 April 2017. Last night Supreme Court Justice Edson Fachin authorize