27 September 2017 In the early days people played sport for fun. Later, royal courts organised...
4 Nov 2015 As the graft claims over Germany’s awarding of the 2006 World Cup widened, the police...Read More
29 October 2015 English football chief, Greg Dyke, said that FIFA was corrupt for 40 years. He...Read More
25 August 2015 Sepp Blatter, the President of Fifa (Fédération Internationale de Football...Read More
- Malaysia: Election results is a lesson on corruption.
16 May 2018 For the first time in 60 years, Malaysia’s ruling coalition, Barisan Nasional (BN), lost power in a general election. Mahathir who institutionalized […]
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 25 August 2015 Sepp Blatter, the President of Fifa (Fédération Inter
- UPDATE 31 March 2017 Eduardo Cunha was the Speaker of the lower house
- 10 February 2017 Why does so much dirty money flow into the United Kin
- 7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
- 18 February 2018 As of March 2017, Indian banks had extended loans and
- 8 June 2018 The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) issued an
- 30 May 2016 Transparency International’s Corruption Perception Index
- 9 December 2016 The National Assembly passed a motion to impeach Presi
- 14 March 2017 Last December, former President, Park Geun-hye, was impe