22 June 2012. Lim Cheng Hoe, Chief of Protocol at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, was suspended on Tuesday and is being investigated by the Commercial Affairs Department. The Straits Times reported that Lim has not been arrested, and that Michael Tan Keng Siong is currently acting chief of protocol at MFA. Ministry said to Yahoo! Singapore that it had received information that improper claims for reimbursements were made by him. He had served for more than 38 years in government service.
January 15, 2012
August 21, 2012
June 19, 2012
- Malaysia: Election results is a lesson on corruption.
16 May 2018 For the first time in 60 years, Malaysia’s ruling coalition, Barisan Nasional (BN), lost power in a general election. Mahathir who institutionalized […]
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- UPDATE 31 March 2017 Eduardo Cunha was the Speaker of the lower house
- 10 February 2017 House Republicans earlier this month voted to repeal
- 1June 2017 J&F Investimentos, the controlling shareholder of the w
- 18 February 2018. Police on Tuesday, 13 February 2018, recommended Net
- 8 June 2018 The government launched a Website (http://www.12388.gov.cn
- 4 October 2018 Rosmah Mansor, wife of the former Malaysian prime minis
- 26 November 2018 New cabinet is in picture above. Since the second rep
- 31 May 2015 Transparency Minister Fabiano Silveira resigned. TV Globo
- 9 December 2016 Today, December 9th is International Anti-corruption D