22 June 2012. Lim Cheng Hoe, Chief of Protocol at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, was suspended on Tuesday and is being investigated by the Commercial Affairs Department. The Straits Times reported that Lim has not been arrested, and that Michael Tan Keng Siong is currently acting chief of protocol at MFA. Ministry said to Yahoo! Singapore that it had received information that improper claims for reimbursements were made by him. He had served for more than 38 years in government service.
September 12, 2012
August 7, 2012
February 8, 2012
- Malaysia: Election results is a lesson on corruption.
16 May 2018 For the first time in 60 years, Malaysia’s ruling coalition, Barisan Nasional (BN), lost power in a general election. Mahathir who institutionalized […]
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 30 July 2015 According to Sofia new agency, Bulgaria will set up an an
- 3 October 2016 BJP President Amit Shah claimed that the Indian g
- 8 February 2017 Xiao Jianhua was a Chinese-born Canadian billionaire b
- 19 May 2017 Calls for President Michel Temer to stepdown escalated aft
- 15 February 2018 Jacob Zuma agreed to step down as president after bat
- 4 June 2018 Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy of Spain on Friday was ousted
- 2 March 2016. Following the footsteps of Malaysian Prime Minister Naji
- 5 December 2016 A former ST Marine CEO and president, See Leong Teck,
- 21 February 2017 It happened long ago in May 2008. Keith Noyahr, Assoc