- Editors' Picks
- Public Service
- Recent Posts
- Global: GRECO’s fight against corruption
- Malaysia: Former FELDA chairman charged with corruption
- Malaysia: Former prime minister tampered with the 1MDB audit report.
- United States: Federal jury convicted Hong Kong businessman of bribery and corruption
- India: Sterling Biotech Fraud
- India: Corruption in anti-corruption investigations.
- Poland: Former chief banking regulator detained on corruption charges.
- Italy: Nigeria loses $6bn in corrupt oil deal
- India: French anti-corruption NGO files complaint on Rafale deal
- Maldives: Concerns about the new cabinet.
- Malaysia: Election results is a lesson on corruption.
16 May 2018 For the first time in 60 years, Malaysia’s ruling coalition, Barisan Nasional (BN), lost power in a general election. Mahathir who institutionalized […]
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 29 September 2016 The Telegraph has been conducting a 10-month underco
- 7 February 2017 Francisco Jose Villa Jr. (shown in the picture above),
- 18 April 2017 South Korean prosecutors, on Monday, charged the chairma
- 6 February 2018 Samsung chief, Lee Jae-yong, was freed by appeal court
- 10 May 2018 Vinay Bansal, son of Arvind Kejriwal’s deceased brot
- 19 September 2018 This Sunday Maldivians will vote for a president. Pr
- 16 November 2018 The picture above shows from left to right Rakesh As
- 17 November 2016 Vladimir Putin has dismissed a high ranking Economic
- 14 February 2017 The Supreme Court of India convicted V K Sasikala in