2 May 2012. New details have emerged in the tragic case of Andrew Wordes, who died recently in his home after enduring more than four years of abuse and bullying from the City of Roswell in Georgia. Thanks to continued investigation of the case by Maggie West Bean of Examiner.com, it is now coming to light that Roswell officials may have put immense pressure on Mr. Wordes’ original mortgage holder to sell the mortgage note on his home, only to have it end up in the possession of a phony trust company that appears to not even exist.
September 1, 2015
October 24, 2012
March 26, 2014
- Brazil: Operation Car Wash collusion between judge and prosecutors
19 June 2019 The Operation Car Wash lead prosecutor, Deltan Dallagnol and judge Sergio Moro have been highly acclaimed in Brazil and internationally as anti-corruption […]
- Israel: Sara Netanyahu, the wife of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu agreed to plead guilty.
Update Sara Netanyahu pleads guilty as part of corruption case plea deal 17 June 2019 PM’s wife admits to deliberately exploiting mistake of others in […]
- Russia: Anti-corruption journalist Ivan Golunov charged with drug dealing
Update 19 June 2019 In an unprecedented move the Russian government released Ivan Golunov from prison, due to widespread protests. Russian officials do not often […]
- Nigeria: Jersey authorities to return part of $267 seized from family of General Sani Abacha.
6 June 2019 Authorities in the island of Jersey, a self-governing entity under the patronage of the UK, have seized more than $250 million dollars […]
- Austria: The government loses no-confidence motion.
28 May 2019 Austria’s Chancellor Sebastian Kurz on Monday lost a no-confidence vote in Parliament, removing him and his Cabinet from office over a corruption […]
- Romania: De facto head of the country sentenced to 3 1/2 years in jail
27 May 2019 Party leader of the ruling Social Democrats, Liviu Dragnea, was sentenced to three and a half years in jail on 27 May […]
- Germany: Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn charged with fraud.
16 April 2019 German prosecutors charged former Volkswagen (VW) CEO Martin Winterkorn (in picture) with fraud on Monday over his role in the carmaker’s manipulation […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]