2 May 2012. New details have emerged in the tragic case of Andrew Wordes, who died recently in his home after enduring more than four years of abuse and bullying from the City of Roswell in Georgia. Thanks to continued investigation of the case by Maggie West Bean of Examiner.com, it is now coming to light that Roswell officials may have put immense pressure on Mr. Wordes’ original mortgage holder to sell the mortgage note on his home, only to have it end up in the possession of a phony trust company that appears to not even exist.
April 30, 2011
August 17, 2015
July 12, 2016
- Malaysia: Election results is a lesson on corruption.
16 May 2018 For the first time in 60 years, Malaysia’s ruling coalition, Barisan Nasional (BN), lost power in a general election. Mahathir who institutionalized […]
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 2 September 2016 Swiss authorities have started criminal investigation
- UPDATE 31 March 2017 Former Montreal mayor Michael Applebaum was sente
- 13 April 2017. Last night Supreme Court Justice Edson Fachin authorize
- 28 January 2018 One of the world’s richest men, Prince Alwalee
- 2 May 2018. Anti-corruption campaigners scored a huge victory after th
- 1 September 2015 The Berlin-based Transparency International (TI) chos
- 4 November 2016 Prosecution has named Yeo Jiawei as the master mind be
- 13 February 2017 Jurgen Mossack and Ramon Fonseca, the founders of Mos
- 7 September 2017 Luisa Ortega was appointed to the post of chief prose