Write to us
Finding an Article:
Do you have any problem in locating the article you want to read? Please let us know your difficulties we will address them.
Found an Error:
If you find any errors in our postings please send us a comment so that we could correct the errors. If you have more information than we have given in our posting you may also send your comment and we will publish them with full credits to you.
Write about Corruption:
If you want to write about corruption on a new topic that we have not covered so far, and you do not want to have a blog of your own, you may email us your article and we will publish them as a guest blog with full credits to you. If you wish you may also add your photograph to your article or comment. Normally an article should not be more than 1000 words. If you have a longer article then you may break it into smaller articles according to the topic.
On the other hand, if you want to post anonymously, it is also possible. But in all cases we must have your fully verifiable email address. Your name and your email address will be protected.
All comments and articles are subject to moderation by our editorial board which reserves the right to edit any portion of the article or comment. If any editing is required to your post you will be consulted and it will be done only with your consent.
We strive to improve our website always. We will appreciate very much any comments / contributions from you toward this end.
- Malaysia: Election results is a lesson on corruption.
16 May 2018 For the first time in 60 years, Malaysia’s ruling coalition, Barisan Nasional (BN), lost power in a general election. Mahathir who institutionalized […]
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 12 July 2016 Florida’s Fifth Congressional District representative C
- 6 January 2017 Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) arrested Da
- 30 March 2017 Former governor of the Tourism Authority of Thailand, Ju
- 12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, calle
- 9 April 2018 Former South Korean president Lee Myung-bak was indicted
- 9 September 2018 Datuk Hasanah Abdul Hamid, Former Malaysian External
- Update 28 October 2018 Former union BJP ministers Yashwant Sinha and A
- Ding Kung-Wha, Chairman of Financial Supervisory Commission, resigned
- 8 February 2017 German police and prosecutors are investigating possib