24 May 2017 Former coal secretary H C Gupta and IAS officers, K S Kropha and K C Samria were...
Breast implant Faulty breast implants imported from the now defunct French company, Poly Implant Prothese (PIP) , is creating problems for those who have fitted them. British MPs will examine whether those who had breast...Read More
Ms Selena Cheong, who has been practicing as a lawyer in Singapore for some 16 rears, was found guilty of gross misconduct by a disciplinary tribunal, comprising of Senior Counsel Chan Leng Sun and lawyer Johnny Cheo. Siew Lee...Read More
20 January 2010. The labor party has sent a letter to the anti-corruption commission asking it to investigate a case at the president’s office in which lost four laptops and one projector were lost, reports Manadhoolive. The...Read More
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 14 December 2017 In a televised speech yesterday (Wednesday) to the country’s consultative Shura council, Saudi Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdulaziz said that his […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 16 February 2015 Mohammad Reza Rahimi was a top aide to former Preside
- 5 July 2016 Judicial Service Commission is responsible for the appoint
- 26 January 2017 Transparency International (TI) has released the Corru
- 10 April 2017 Italian anti-corruption prosecutors have charged Shell,
- 24 June 2015 Luxury hotels are trying downgrade their ratings by losin
- 6 October 2016 Malaysian anti-corruption officials have arrested two s
- 10 February 2017 Why does so much dirty money flow into the United Kin
- 7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
- 2 November 2015 One or more of the seven presidential candidates as we