24 May 2017 Former coal secretary H C Gupta and IAS officers, K S Kropha and K C Samria were...
Breast implant Faulty breast implants imported from the now defunct French company, Poly Implant Prothese (PIP) , is creating problems for those who have fitted them. British MPs will examine whether those who had breast...Read More
Ms Selena Cheong, who has been practicing as a lawyer in Singapore for some 16 rears, was found guilty of gross misconduct by a disciplinary tribunal, comprising of Senior Counsel Chan Leng Sun and lawyer Johnny Cheo. Siew Lee...Read More
20 January 2010. The labor party has sent a letter to the anti-corruption commission asking it to investigate a case at the president’s office in which lost four laptops and one projector were lost, reports Manadhoolive. The...Read More
- Malaysia: Election results is a lesson on corruption.
16 May 2018 For the first time in 60 years, Malaysia’s ruling coalition, Barisan Nasional (BN), lost power in a general election. Mahathir who institutionalized […]
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 17 June 2016 Tough talking President elect Rodrigo Duterte told his in
- 6 January 2017 Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) arrested Da
- 30 March 2017 Former governor of the Tourism Authority of Thailand, Ju
- 12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, calle
- 9 April 2018 Former South Korean president Lee Myung-bak was indicted
- 1 July 2015 It would appear that the clean image of Modi government is
- 29 September 2016 The Telegraph has been conducting a 10-month underco
- 8 February 2017 German police and prosecutors are investigating possib
- 12 May 2017 Anti-graft officers on Monday arrested an immigration offi