12 April 2018 The FBI agents who raided the office of President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer,...
Category: Public Service
7 January 2018 a key Indian opposition leader, was jailed on Saturday 6 January 2018 for three...Read More
Update 14 January 2018 Bulgaria’s parliament overturns presidential veto on anti-corruption...Read More
27 December 2017 KOM agreed to pay a huge fine of US$422.2 million (S$570 million) for corruption...Read More
11 December 2017 The picture above shows Lu Wei in Zuckerberg’s office. Lu Wei, former vice chief...Read More
- Malaysia: Election results is a lesson on corruption.
16 May 2018 For the first time in 60 years, Malaysia’s ruling coalition, Barisan Nasional (BN), lost power in a general election. Mahathir who institutionalized […]
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 17 June 2016 Tough talking President elect Rodrigo Duterte told his in
- 6 January 2017 Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) arrested Da
- 30 March 2017 Former governor of the Tourism Authority of Thailand, Ju
- 12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, calle
- 9 April 2018 Former South Korean president Lee Myung-bak was indicted
- 1 July 2015 It would appear that the clean image of Modi government is
- 29 September 2016 The Telegraph has been conducting a 10-month underco
- 8 February 2017 German police and prosecutors are investigating possib
- 12 May 2017 Anti-graft officers on Monday arrested an immigration offi