07 December 2014 There is no way to measure corruption in a country. The closest we can get is the...
Transparency International conducts the Global Corruption Barometer(GCB) survey. This survey aims to capture the experiences and views of more than 91,500 people in 86 countries and territories, making it the only world-wide...Read More
The National Integrity System (NIS) assessment NIS assessment approach provides anti-corruption agencies a framework to analyse the extent and causes of corruption as well as the effectiveness of anti-corruption efforts at...Read More
If there are no bribe payers there will be no corruption. Here is an attempt to find out the bribe payers. The 2011 Bribe Payers Index ranks the likelihood of companies from 28 leading economies to win business abroad by paying...Read More
Maldives 3 December 2011. The Maldives remained among the most corrupt countries in the world with...Read More
- Malaysia: Election results is a lesson on corruption.
16 May 2018 For the first time in 60 years, Malaysia’s ruling coalition, Barisan Nasional (BN), lost power in a general election. Mahathir who institutionalized […]
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 12 July 2016 Florida’s Fifth Congressional District representative C
- 6 January 2017 Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) arrested Da
- 30 March 2017 Former governor of the Tourism Authority of Thailand, Ju
- 12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, calle
- 9 April 2018 Former South Korean president Lee Myung-bak was indicted
- 9 September 2018 Datuk Hasanah Abdul Hamid, Former Malaysian External
- Update 28 October 2018 Former union BJP ministers Yashwant Sinha and A
- Ding Kung-Wha, Chairman of Financial Supervisory Commission, resigned
- 8 February 2017 German police and prosecutors are investigating possib