2 May 2012. New details have emerged in the tragic case of Andrew Wordes, who died recently in his home after enduring more than four years of abuse and bullying from the City of Roswell in Georgia. Thanks to continued investigation of the case by Maggie West Bean of Examiner.com, it is now coming to light that Roswell officials may have put immense pressure on Mr. Wordes’ original mortgage holder to sell the mortgage note on his home, only to have it end up in the possession of a phony trust company that appears to not even exist.
March 16, 2018
February 26, 2012
February 23, 2015
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 12 July 2016 Johnson Controls (JCI.N), a Milwaukee-based company, agre
- 26 January 2017 Transparency International (TI) has released the Corru
- 10 April 2017 Italian anti-corruption prosecutors have charged Shell,
- 28 January 2018 Since Senate released the lobbying expenditure, pert
- 31 July 2015 Cameron’s purpose of visit to South East Asia was t
- 6 October 2016 Malaysian anti-corruption officials have arrested two s
- 10 February 2017 Why does so much dirty money flow into the United Kin
- 7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
- 18 February 2018 As of March 2017, Indian banks had extended loans and