20 January 2010. The labor party has sent a letter to the anti-corruption commission asking it to investigate a case at the president’s office in which lost four laptops and one projector were lost, reports Manadhoolive. The letter clams during October 2009 the equipment was found to be missing from the president’s office, but until today the president’s office has neither informed the media nor tried to find out why it was missing. The Labor Party said it considered this as an “act of corruption” committed by the president’s office, and demanded the case be investigated.
July 26, 2013
June 21, 2012
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 5 July 2016 Judicial Service Commission is responsible for the appoint
- 17 January 2017 Rolls-Royce has agreed to pay £671million to Britain,
- 7 April 2017. The UK National Crime Agency (NCA) has been investigatin
- 23 January 2018 The Saudi prosecutors have released more people from d
- 12 April 2018 The FBI agents who raided the office of President Donald
- Malaysian govrnment has ordered the suspension of ‘The Edge Fina
- 3 October 2016 BJP President Amit Shah claimed that the Indian g
- 10 February 2017 “There is corruption in the Vatican,” the
- 24 May 2017 Former coal secretary H C Gupta and IAS officers, K S Krop