20 January 2010. The labor party has sent a letter to the anti-corruption commission asking it to investigate a case at the president’s office in which lost four laptops and one projector were lost, reports Manadhoolive. The letter clams during October 2009 the equipment was found to be missing from the president’s office, but until today the president’s office has neither informed the media nor tried to find out why it was missing. The Labor Party said it considered this as an “act of corruption” committed by the president’s office, and demanded the case be investigated.
June 28, 2012
February 24, 2012
February 8, 2017
- Malaysia: Election results is a lesson on corruption.
16 May 2018 For the first time in 60 years, Malaysia’s ruling coalition, Barisan Nasional (BN), lost power in a general election. Mahathir who institutionalized […]
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 17 June 2016 Tough talking President elect Rodrigo Duterte told his in
- 6 January 2017 Jens Fred Sturzenegger, 42, who was the head of the Sin
- 23 March 2017 Alexei Navalny has been an active protester of corruptio
- 7 January 2018 a key Indian opposition leader, was jailed on Saturda
- 22 March 2018 Prosecutors on Tuesday charged nine people at the crimin
- 28 September 2016 Ms. Carrie Tolstedt was the head of the retail banki
- 8 February 2017 Cho Yoon-Sun, 50, former culture minister and Kim Ki-c
- 24 April 2017 Prime Minister Narendra Modi is serious about ending cor
- 6 February 2018 President Yameen declared emergency rule on 5 Febru