22 June 2012. Lim Cheng Hoe, Chief of Protocol at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, was suspended on Tuesday and is being investigated by the Commercial Affairs Department. The Straits Times reported that Lim has not been arrested, and that Michael Tan Keng Siong is currently acting chief of protocol at MFA. Ministry said to Yahoo! Singapore that it had received information that improper claims for reimbursements were made by him. He had served for more than 38 years in government service.
March 26, 2014
September 29, 2012
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 25 August 2015 Sepp Blatter, the President of Fifa (Fédération Inter
- 17 November 2016 David Geclowitz and Ron Weiner, employees of the Isra
- 14 February 2017 The Supreme Court of India convicted V K Sasikala in
- 20 October 2017 Sabah opposition leader and former Malaysian Cabine
- 30 May 2016 Transparency International’s Corruption Perception Index
- 6 January 2017 Jens Fred Sturzenegger, 42, who was the head of the Sin
- 23 March 2017 Alexei Navalny has been an active protester of corruptio
- 7 January 2018 a key Indian opposition leader, was jailed on Saturda
- 18 March 2015 The spokesman for the External Affairs Ministry said tha