- Malaysia: Election results is a lesson on corruption.
16 May 2018 For the first time in 60 years, Malaysia’s ruling coalition, Barisan Nasional (BN), lost power in a general election. Mahathir who institutionalized […]
- Global: Will blockchain technology help in combating corruption?
12 January 2018 A blockchain, is simply a collection of records, called blocks, like records in a database table, or entries in a ledger. A […]
- Saudi Arabia: Crackdown on corruption or consolidation of power?
Update 27 December 2017 The Saudi prosecutors have released 23 more people from detention in the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Okaz newspaper reported that they had reached […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]
- Is there corruption in pharmaceutical industry?
16 January 2017 The picture above shows Victoria Hale who founded the first nonprofit pharmaceutical company, The Institute for OneWorld Health, in San Francisco, California […]
- Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew’s fight against corruption
31 March 2015 Lee Kuan Yew is no more. He will be remembered by many for many reasons. Today corruption.net is looking at why he […]
Most Shared Posts
- 17 June 2016 Tough talking President elect Rodrigo Duterte told his in
- 28 December 2016 Former Argentine President Cristina Fernandez de Kirc
- UPDATE 31 March 2017 The court ruled that former president, Park Geun-
- 4 January 2018 Brazil’s state-controlled oil company Petroleo Brasil
- 15 March 2018 A new law that came into force on Thursday (15 March) pr
- 13 August 2018 Corruption has been enshrined into Argentina’s politi
- 20 October 2018 Lu Wei, former head of Cyberspace Administration of Ch
- 28 September 2016 Ms. Carrie Tolstedt was the head of the retail banki
- Update 22 February 2017 Romanian parliament decided yesterday to shelv